ALOO PALAK RECIPE
Ingredients for Palak Aloo Sabzi
- 2lb Spinach (chopped)
- 1lb potatoes (quartered)
- 2 green chilies
- 1 tbsp melted butter
- A pinch of asafoetida
- 1 tsp white cumin seeds
- Salt To Taste
How to make Palak Aloo Recipe:
- Heat the butter in a sauce-pan and fry the aforesaid and cumin seeds and fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the spinach, potatoes, salt and chilies.
- Cover and cook over a moderate heat for about 10 minutes.
- Stir several times and then arrange the tomato and lemon slices over the mixture.
- Cover, lowering the heat and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Serve the aloo palak hot as a side dish.