ALOO TOOK RECIPE
1. 500 gm aloo (potatoes) -peeled and cut into rounds
2. Oil for deep frying
3. 1 tsp salt
4. 1 1/2 tsp red chillies-coarsely pounded
5. 1/4 tsp black pepper
6. 1 tsp dried mango powder
How to make Aloo Took:
- Heat oil in a kadahi to a point when a piece of potato put in, comes up at once. Put in
the potato rounds, lower flame to medium and fry to a creamish colour, with the edges a
- Remove from kadhai, drain excess oil. Put aside to cool a little.
- Once cool, flatten by pressing between palms.
- Just before serving, reheat oil and re-fry aloo (potatoes) to a golden brown, over high
flame to make them crisp on the outside and fully cooked inside.
- Drain excess oil on absorbent paper. Mix in salt, red and black pepper, dried mango
powder and coriander and serve hot aloo took.