CHILLI PANEER RECIPE
- 350 gms Paneer
- 2 tsp Salt
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 cup Corn Flour
- 1 tsp Ginger-Garlic Paste
- 2 cups Coarsely Chopped Onions
- 2 tbsp Sliced Green Chillies
- 1 tbsp Soya Sauce
- 2 tbsp Vinegar
- 1/4 tsp Ajinomoto
- Oil for frying
- Little Water
How to make Chilly Paneer:
- Cut the paneer into cubes.
- Mix together the cottage cheese, 1 tsp salt, egg, cornflour, garlic, ginger and water to
- just coat the paneer pieces with the mixture.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the paneer pieces coated with the mixture till golden in color.
- Heat 2 tbsp of the oil in a wok and stir fry the onions in it over high heat for half a minute.
- Add the green chillies, salt, soya sauce, vinegar, Ajinomoto and the fried paneer cubes.
- Mix well, and garnish the chilli paneer with finely cut spring onions and coriander.