Churma Cheeni Recipe
- Wheat flour 250gms
- Semolina 100gms
- Pure ghee 150gms
- Sugar 150gms
- Nuts 10-15each
Method of Preparation:-
- Make tough dough with semolina, wheat flour and pure ghee.
- Keep it for half an hour and prepare equal quantity of balls.
- Heat ghee in a Kadhai. Add balls and deep fry.
- Now grind the fried balls or can mash with the hands.
- Take a Kadhai add half cup of ghee and heat it for sometimes. Add mashed Churma and sauté for sometime.
- Remove from the flame. Add sugar, and rest of ingredients.
- Churma is ready to serve.