Kheer With Shakkar Recipe
- Full cream milk 1 liter
- Rice 100 gms
- Shakkar (coarsely ground fine jaggery) 150 gms
Method of Preparation:-
- Take a heavy bottom pan and grease it with pure ghee, especially the bottom of the pan.
- Add milk and give it a boil.
- Wash rice and add in the boiling milk. Mix properly.
- Cook on medium heat, when it starts boiling, lower the heat and cook till rice get cooked well and become soft.
- Keep stirring in between, and gently mash the rice grains with the ladle while mixing.
- Keep stirring the kheer in between to avoid sticking to the bottom.
- Cook for 5 minutes and serve garnished with sprinkled shakkar on top.