PAKODI KI KADHI RECIPE
- 100 gms Mung Dal
- 1 1/2 tsp Salt
- 200 gms Curd
- 1 tsp Red chilly powder
- 2 Red chilly (sabut and dry)
- 1 tsp Dhaniya
- 3 – 4 Curry Leaves
- 1 pinch Haldi
- 1 pinch Soda
- 2 cup Oil for frying pakoras
- 1/2 tsp Mustard seeds (motti)
- 2 tbsp Oil (for tadka)
- Soak the dal for 5-6 hours. Strain it and grind in a grinder. Strain the curd through a strainer.
- Add 1tsp salt, 1/2tsp. red chilly powder, 1/2 tsp. dhaniya, 2 tsp. mung dal paste and haldi. Mix well and keep aside.
- Now take the dal and add 1/2 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp red chilly powder, 1/2 tsp. dhaniya and soda. Mix well.
- Heat oil in a kadhai and fry pakoras of small size to a golden brown color. Now heat oil in a kadhai and put the tadka of mustard seeds, hing and kari pasta.
- Add the mixture of curd. Cook it for 10-15 minutes. Add the pakories and cook for3-4 minutes.
- Finally, put the tadka of red chilly powder on pakodi kadhi. Serve hot it with shahi gate and Missi roti.