Til Laddu-1 Recipe
- Sesame seeds 400 gms
- Jaggery 250 gms
- Ghee 45 gms
- Small Cardamom 1-2 no.
- Water 50-60 ml
Method of Preparation:-
- Dry roast and sesame seeds in a flat pan on medium heat till it turns to pale brown in colour.
- Put the jaggery and water in a pan and make a thick syrup.
- Add the toasted sesame seeds into the syrup and mix well.
- Add the ghee and cardamom powdered and mix well.
- Take off from the heat.
- Grease your palms and take a tablespoon of mixture.
- Give a round shape of laddus and serve.