- Whole wheat flour 250 gms
- Ghee 250 gms
- Sugar 150 gms
- Almonds 30-35 gms
- Edible gum 30 gms
- Nuts (Assorted) 20 gms (Optional)
Method of Preparation:-
- Heat ghee in a kadhai on medium flame. Add gum and deep-fried it for a minute.
- Keep aside; it will be double in size in a few minutes.
- Now grind the fried gum in the grinder.
- Heat flour on the flame in a pan till golden brown.
- Now, add ghee to the wheat flour and cook on medium heat till done.
- Add almonds and other nuts, gum and allow it to cool down for a few minutes. Finally, add sugar & mix well.
- Allow it come to warm temp and the make round ball-shaped laddus